Custom Search

Friday, May 4, 2012

Sugarplum and Applesauce Boutique: Couponing Check it out my 1st Review

Sugarplum and Applesauce Boutique: Couponing:
Here is my friend Lillian's story of her journey into couponing. For more information on couponing, tips, and links go check out her blog a...



This is the most fashiable book cover I have ever recieved.. Mine is in a beautiful pink pattern. "Girly Girl" but that is my style, younge at heart and cherfull. What i love the most about these binder covers, is the handle, and how it is washable, it saves wear and tear of the inside binder and coupons, we all know how those sizzeped plastic binders can rip appart over time.. This doesn't so the savings does over time add up, because I don't have to keep buying new binders , they are preserved in a beautiful cover from Sugerplum and Applesauce Botique.. Ty for a awesume review.


C.C.T.C.C. group photo FB
this beautiful binder was a gift from one of our administrators in the Candian Couponing Tigress Cub Club
my home group .



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have a Group., Fanpage, blog, website you would like me to report on ? Why not contact me, I would love to give a brag on you ..

Turn your Blogger into Cash

Turn Your Blog Into Cash!

Facebook Fanpage Like and join us

CCR Favorites on Amazon