Custom Search

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Meet Mum'n the Oven Shelley Prince

Have you meet Mum'n the Oven  Shelley Prince ? 

If you haven't,  you may want to take a good look at what happing on her fan page on facebook.
Mum'n the Oven has loads of  photos that demondstrate her many creative tips and ideas that will gernerate the juices and grab all your interest. It sure has caused me to stop by her pages more than once a day.  Shelly Prince has so many really cool ideas for organizing and recyling products that already exsist in my home.   There are so many I did not know which one I should share here. But here are a few photos just to give you an idea of this Fantasitic Fan Page..   
This is sucha nifty idea !
 In this photo her comments were : "In my household, way too much food used to go to waste--I needed a solution!! Thats when I thought of creating a basket of items that went bad quickly or needed to be used up! Nothing EVER goes bad anymore" 
What about that huh... I think this is a perfect idea for the foods that get hidden in the back of the fridge and the ppl who never pay attention to labels for expriring dates. Not only does it cause the food to be eaten first, it helps your family from food poisoning.. And let's just say, C.C.R. has experienced this first hand.. Not a fun thing at all..  No I will not be posting a photo of that experice!  Would not be as pretty a photo as these are on Mum'n the Oven has .. (hehum.. ) O.k. so moving on :)
Here is another example of this ladys magificant creativeness for recyclinging: 
An other example form Mum'n in the Oven is from this photo:

Pretty crafty and creative I have to say, this is such a frugal Idea! Updateding your child from being an infant into a toddler.. Giving them the opertunity to feel good about getting older and still have the security of their youth.  I am sure over time this idea would change into several options like reading area or homework times..  The possiblities are endless.
It's a great Recyle project and also benifits the childs Moral..

Mum'n in the Oven  (Reply in her own words)

A-Mum-n-the-Oven (copywrite)


About:  

"With a background in Advertising & amp; Communications Media, people often ask me “Why pursue a career in cleaning & cooking?” Well, I always knew after giving birth to my second child, that I wanted to stay at home and spend as much quality time as I could with my daughter and son. The only thing is--I had to find that special activity to keep both my kids and myself occupied, while at the same time still bringing in the dough (no pun intended!) I had to ask myself--what did I enjoy, what INSPIRED me? Well, I became a mother at a relatively young age, leaving full responsibility for a home and a child in my hands. As many parents are aware, money becomes very tight when a baby is on board. My creativity had to shine through as I brainstormed ways to maintain a household on a budget. As time progressed, so did the notes in my head. I often began to share ideas with the ones around me, and people started coming to me with their own questions. Thus, “A Mum n the Oven” was born. It originated in February 2012 as a small blog and website targeted at young women and mothers who have an interest in cooking and organization, and a passion for their children. With mothers being so busy these days, what A Mum ‘n the Oven aimed at was to provide a place full of deals, tips and recipes to simplify a woman’s lifestyle as a whole, and let individuals become more efficient in the kitchen. I have created a community where women can benefit through seeking advice, sharing ideas and learning different tips from us ‘pros.’ Now, just over three months later, we have reached almost 3,000 fans on Facebook! The response has been overwhelming to say the least. A Mum ‘n the Oven’s website is currently down while we make some major changes, but will be re-published shortly!
 
Moreover, A Mum ‘n the Oven  has a "Product Review Club":

When asking Shelly Prince for mor information her replys is;
"This is were a bundle program in which a number of companies offering  products to an existing package with 5-7 others. A select number of fans have signed up to be a part of the exciting opportunity to purchase and review these products. What that means is, depending on the number of bundles available at that time (either Mom or Kid themed), You will then be notified only a certain slected members, based on their demographic, of the bundles available and what exact products they contain. From there, members pay a small charge for shipping and handling costs. When signing up to the program, they have signed a 'contract' promising that within 14 days of receiving the products, they will write a review for each one. With the website is currently down, it will be re-launched again shortly with a review section for members to post. This will create a database of product reviews for everyone to benefit from, and a source for people to come to when shopping for a certain product type. Our first bundles sold out within the first hour! We have many exciting companies and products lined up for our next round of bundles and cannot wait to share with our fans!" (so if you are interested in particpating please pm her I am sure she will be happy to answer any questions you may have on her "Review Club")

I hope you will follow Mom'n the Oven on her journey as she continues to share and teach these awesume tricks of the trade. So do stop by her fanpage on FB.  I just know, it will  benfit anyone who is out to be frugal, save our enviorment and keep you motivated to show all you the Mommies out there just how EASY it can be to maintain a household without breaking the bank!
Shelley Prince
Owner/Founder

Do you have a Group., Fanpage, blog, website you would like me to report on ? Why not contact me, I would love to give a brag on you ..

No comments:

Turn your Blogger into Cash

Turn Your Blog Into Cash!

Facebook Fanpage Like and join us

CCR Favorites on Amazon