Custom Search

Friday, May 4, 2012

Nobody's Perfect: Lunch Box Solutions


Nobody's Perfect Lunch Ideas

Are you searching for some awesume Lunch Box Ideas.. Search no more.  Nobody"s Perfect Blog has the sweetest ideas and furgal ideas to streach that small budject and still get the nurtrition and fun into food.
Cassandra has been a long time member of the Canadian Couoponing Tigress Cub Club and is now a succesufull Entriper with her own Facebook Fan Page and blog. 
Every two weeks she performs a menu plan that will ; knock your taste buds !
That being said here is a link to here Blog and my favorite Lunch Box ideas .  Check it out!  and
"Bon Appitite"

Nobody's Perfect: Lunch Box Solutions: The 2011/2012 school year is just about upon us!! I don't know about you, but I have a picky eater. My 5 year old has decided all of a s...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have a Group., Fanpage, blog, website you would like me to report on ? Why not contact me, I would love to give a brag on you ..

Turn your Blogger into Cash

Turn Your Blog Into Cash!

Facebook Fanpage Like and join us

CCR Favorites on Amazon